is Carbon Neutral
This means we did not add to global warming in the year of certification as we saved the same amount of greenhouse gas emissions as we produced.
This has been independently validated by Go Climate Positive.
Axiom is a market intelligence start-up focused on the global offshore energy markets. Our bottom-up research consolidates, validates and visualises multiple industry sources.
We have developed an integrated analytics and geospatial service that quantifies the offshore energy markets while helping our clients to navigate the energy transition.
Our service integrates the oil & gas space with offshore renewables, hydrogen and carbon capture projects. This enables our clients to interrogate the entire offshore energy space from a single, online source.
We are committed to achieve the following:
1. Reduce our emissions form energy use by 4.2% each year in line with the UK goal to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees C
2. Reduce the remainder of our value chain emissions by 2.5% each year in line with the UK goal to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees C
We are committed to reducing our Carbon Footprint by:
1. Engage with landlord to complete office energy efficiency audit
2. Ensure all appliances are switched off at wall at end of day
3. Investigate use of electric cars
4. Work from home 80% of the time
5. Investigate hosting website on servers powered by renewable energy
6. Engage with top 3 suppliers to work towards Net Zero
Our Net Emissions is the total amount of greenhouse gases we produced in the year once the amount we saved has been taken into account.
This is the total amount of greenhouse gases we produced in the year.
flights London-New York
This is the total amount of greenhouse gases we saved in the year.
Our benchmarks allow us to compare our emissions with the average amount that other organisations in our industry sector produce.
Industry Sector Comparison
lower than average
This chart shows how our emissions have changed over the last 5 years.
Investigate the use of electric vehicles.
We are committed to replacing our vehicles with electric vehicles, and to educating employees on optimising fuel efficiency when driving.
Engage with top 3 suppliers to work towards Net Zero
We will engage with our suppliers to understand how we can help them become carbon neutral.
‘Go Climate Positive’ is a membership programme that makes it easy for businesses to calculate, reduce and offset their carbon emissions. It is designed to adhere to the GHG Protocol Corporate Standard and Corporate Value Chain Standard.